Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Battery Dial!
These terms and conditions provide for the rules and regulations regulating the use of the website of Battery Dial on www.bateerydial.com.
You consent to these terms and conditions by using this website. By any chance if you do not accept all the terms and conditions specified in this section, we request you not to use Battery Dial.
The word "customer," "you" and "you're" means you, the individual logging on this Website and following the terms and conditions of this Company and all Agreement shall apply in the following terms and conditions: Our business is "The Business," "Ourself," "We," "Our" and "Us." Party',' Parties,' or' Us,' means both the Customer and us. The terms of each bid, acceptance, and review of payments required to conduct the customer assistance process most appropriate to satisfy the customer's needs by and subject to the law of India as regards the provision of the services provided by the Company. Any use of singular, plural, capitalization, and it or they of the above words or other phrases are considered exchangeable and thus to be referring to them.
Unless otherwise mentioned, all content on Battery Dial is the property of Battery Dial and its licensees. All rights are reserved for intellectual property. Battery Dial enables you to use this for your personal use, subject to the limitation laid down herein.
You don't have to:
- Battery Dial Republishing Content.
- Battery Dial materials for sale, rent, or sub-license.
- Battery Dial content reproduces, duplicates or copies.
- Redistribute Battery Dial stuff.
Sections of this website provide users with an opportunity to post and share views and information in specific sections of the website. Comments, before they are on the web site, are not checked, edited, published, or updated by Battery Dial. Battery Select, its members and/or partners do not share opinions and views. Comments reflect the opinions and views of the person who gives his views and opinions. Battery Dial shall not be liable to any consequence or liability, losses or costs arising from or incurred in connection with any use and publishing of and display of the Comments on this Site, to the degree allowed by applicable law.
Battery Dial reserves the right to monitor any items which Battery Dial considers inappropriate, offensive, or incomplete.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right and consent to make your comments available on our website.
- Such commentaries shall not infringe any copyright, patent or registered mark of any third party, including without limitation.
- No defamatory, abusive, offensive, and unlawful material, including any invasion of privacy, are included in the comments.
- The statements shall not be used to appeal or to encourage business or traditional practices or to address illegal activities.
You hereby grant a non-exclusively license to use, reproduce, modify, and authorize others, in all ways, formats or media, to use, reproduce and edit any of your posts.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written consent, the following organizations may link to our website:
- Various Government agencies.
- Different search engines.
- News organizations.
- Distributors of digital directories can also connect to our website in the same way they can link to other listed companies ' websites.
- Except to petition non-profits, charity retailers, foundations, and fund-raising organizations that may not hyperlink to our website, system-wide-accredited businesses.
Such organizations will be accepted if we agree that: (a) the connection does not make us look at our own or our certified companies in an unfavorable way; (b) the entity has no records with us on this reference; (c) it makes the exposure of the hyperlink unnecessary for us, and (d) the link is within the general asset data scope. Battery Dial is not accessible.
Such organizations that connect to our homepage provided that the links: (a) are not in any way misleading; (b) not in error indicate that the link party and its products or services are supported or endorsed by the linked party, or (c) that is in line with the linking party's web site.
You can contact us by writing an e-mail to Battery Dial if you are one of the companies listed in paragraph 2 below and are interested in linking to our website. Enter your name, name, contact information, and the URL of your Website, a list of any URLs you wish to connect from, and a list of the URLs on our Website to whom you are interested. Wait for a reply for 2-3 weeks.
The following can be connected to our site by licensed organizations:
- Use our name as a corporation.
- Use the standard locator to link to the asset.
- By using any other definition that is connected to our Website, it makes sense to use the material scope and format on the page of the linked group.
For linking without a trademark license agreement, the use of the Battery Dial logo or other artwork may not be permitted.
You may not build frames across our web pages that affect the visual presentation or functionality of our web site in any way without your prior written consent.
The material that appears on your website will not be held responsible for us. You promise to shield us from all allegations on your website and defend us against them. No link(s) on a Web site any, or in breaching, violating, otherwise violating, infringing, or defending infringement of any rights of third parties, be construed as being libelous or obscene or criminally.
Reservation of Rights
We possess the right to request that all links or links to our website are removed. Any links to our website are immediately deleted upon request. You accept. We also reserve the right to change and connect these terms and conditions at any time. You agree that you are bound to and comply with these terms and conditions through the continuous link to our Web site.
Removal of links from our website
You are free to contact us and inform us at any time if you find a link or hyperlink on our Website that is objectionable for any cause. We will take into account requests to remove links, but we are not required to answer directly.
We do not warrant the completeness or correctness of the data on this site. We attempt to ensure that the Website remains accessible or that the content on our website is up to date.
We exclude all representations, warranties, and terms relating to our website and the use of this website, to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law. In this disclaimer, there is nothing:
- Limit or disclaim our or your injury liability.
- Restrict or exclude our duty or the liability for fraud or theft.
- In any way that is not required by relevant legislation, restrict any of our or your liabilities.
- Exclude all of our obligations or liabilities not covered by applicable law.
The restrictions and the liability limitations laid down in this Section as well as in this clause are as follows: (a) to be governed in compliance with the preceding paragraph; and (b) to be regulated by all liabilities arising out of the disclaimer, including contractual, violation and infringement obligations.
We shall be liable not for any loss or damage of any kind until the website and data and services provided on the Internet without charge.